Agenda: Address “People with whom I work treat each other with respect despite differences.” & People Pulse Survey.
Purpose: Create a movement – Promote cohesiveness and positive work environment
Goals: Respect Campaign
I have formatted our project into a task-able format.
The problem was everyone schedule is different, and it’s difficult for everyone to meet.
So I came up with this, to keep everyone in tune to our meetings and progress as a group.
Our first meeting was successful within our group.
Thank to Ly Ly Ta, Laura Benson for showing up, and Wendy for People Pulse trend Data.
1. We analyze and give birth actionable items.
2. We prioritize our task.
3. We were able to distribute the task to all members of the group.
Please look into slide number 9.
Work Breakdown Structure: This is self assigned. –> We are in the first phase of the process.
1. If you see an assignment you like to partake in. Please assign yourself.
So everyone can contribute to the “Respect Campaign: Healthy Workforce Lives Here.”
If you like another task or actionable item.
Please, talk with the person who was assigned first and trade with him/her.
2. If you are not sure about the assignment, please speak ask me about it.
So, I can clarify the work involvement. (Especially the Leap Quality Improvement Board).
3. Please report everything to me about your ideas, insight, and findings, so I can update everyone else. keep everyone in the loop.
4. Some of the slide report are placeholder, so we can fill in the data later and see the overall approach we have taken.